Saturday, January 9, 2010

CAKES



My little prince and princess.













This is a vegetarian set.
















THE CAKE AND CUPCAKES MADE FOR MY IN LAWS FOR THEIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY.I MADE A REPLICA OF THEM AND PLACED THEM ON A CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE. I received many praises from the guests there. I remember a cousin of my husband who said," I would give you 200/100 for the cupcakes and the whole set. Another guest smsed the next morning" these are the best cupcakes I have ever tasted". Another made me promise that I would make her a set of cupcakes everytime she comes down to KL.






















These wedding cake was made for my friend Shalini for her wedding with Andrew.

























A vegetarian cake with buttercream icing .






































Some of the cakes ordered by my customers. All the cakes were covered with buttercream .















This cake was specially for my brother in law for his birthday.

































The cake for my little darling who insisted he should have a Barney cake for his sister's birthday.


The teddy bear cake was an order for a birthday.


This fairy cake was for my little girl's 6th birthday which was with fairy theme.






Please call Asha for further details:
013-3563482
For cake prices go to:ashadacakes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment